Friday, June 27, 2008

Intro to Freelance Baking, Cupcookies, and the Blog


What are Cupcookies and why are they so delicious? 

These are the two questions that I want to answer for all the dessert lovin', sugar eatin', sweet teeth out there. 

First, check them out at www.freelancebaking.com and then you'll see that:

Cupcookies are simply a cookie topped with frosting. They look like mini-cupcakes, but are so much better! The dense, moist cookie contrasts with the smooth, fluffy frosting to create a bite so wonderful you won't know what hit your taste buds!

My name is Megan and I run a small baking business in San Francisco called Freelance Baking. I am also the assistant pastry chef at Zuni Cafe where I make lots of fruit tarts and gateau victoire! I love the excitement and fulfillment of being part of the food world. 

With this blog I hope to take you along as I explore new recipes, ideas, and inspirations in all things pastry. Some posts will involve cupcookies and some won't. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and trying my recipes, and I hope to hear some feedback.

Check out www.freelancebaking.com to see all of the cupcookie flavors. There you can place an order for cupcookies or other desserts.

And remember...life is SWEET!!!!

No comments: